Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects. It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
Under the authority of the General Director, the incumbent plays a strategic, tactical and operational role in all Zú's sales, communications and marketing activities. The person will oversee team members as well as plan, organize, direct, and control commercial and community sales, communications, and marketing activities. Thus, the incumbent will have to ensure the development of Zú through product development and the deployment of strategies to optimize revenue, acquisition and customers loyalty.
Revenue generation and business development, in collaboration with the General Director:
- Define and implement the revenue generation strategy according to the identified segments and markets;
- Conceptualize, develop and market Zú's products and services with a view to maximize revenue;
- Identify market opportunities and propose the development of new products and services;
- Deploy the sales and partnership efforts necessary to achieve set objectives;
- Stay on the lookout for market trends.
Brand positioning and marketing:
- Define and implement the brand strategy to acquire, maintain and sustain a community of customers and prospects locally, nationally and internationally;
- Deploy the marketing, communication and branding efforts necessary to achieve the objectives set by the strategy;
- Supervise the corporate image of the company throughout various digital platforms and channels used;
- Overseeing the various stages of marketing projects in terms of concept, market study, consumer research, feasibility monitoring and market entry;
- Supervise the creation, production, distribution and optimization of Zú brand positioning equipment and communication and promotion of marketed products (website, campaigns, advertising, graphic productions, blog articles, corporate newsletters, etc.).
- Oversee the staff in this department by giving them the means and tools necessary to achieve their objectives and develop their functions;
- Apply a project management approach to initiatives developed and deployed:
- Preliminary feasibility analysis
- Management and tight budget monitoring
- Development and respect of deadlines
- Assessment and continuous improvement process
- Participate in the weekly executive committee;
- Advise senior management, support other departments in their promotional or communication activities, and contribute to the achievement of the organization's strategic objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS ET EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, writing or other related fields;
- Seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience;
- Ability to adapt quickly in a dynamic and growing environment;
- Demonstrate rigor, creativity, team spirit and collaboration;
- Knowledge of the network of startups and creative industries, target clientele (asset);
- In-depth knowledge of processes and best practices in product and service design and development;
- Knowledge of the media, the Internet, social networks and advertising placement - content marketing (asset);
- Bilingual in French-English;
- Mastery of Office Suite programs;
- Occasional availability to work outside regular hours.
- Positive attitude and creativity;
- Demonstrate autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage several priority files simultaneously;
- Be a good communicator; ability to collaborate effectively and work in a team;
- Be passionate and keep up-to-date at all times.
START DATE AND DURATION
August 2019 - Permanent position, full time
Send your application including a curriculum vitae and a letter explaining how you are the best candidate for this position at email@example.com
Deadline: July 26th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in Zú, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.