Zú is a non-profit organization whose mission is to gather, help and promote creative entrepreneurs in the entertainment sector to develop world-class innovative projects. It supports them in their creative and growth process by facilitating access to the necessary resources for the development of new intellectual properties.
In an eclectic environment with state-of-the-art infrastructure, Zú rallies a community that seeks to bring greater visibility to our creativity and to share it with the world.
Under the responsibility of the Operations Manager, the incumbent will be primarily responsible for the creative tools and the technology equipment studio. The person will provide technical support to users in the field of creation and production of digital content and mixed realities. The technician will be responsible for accompanying the users during usage; train users in the operation of creative tools and technological equipment, ensure proper user, and maintain tools and equipment to the highest quality standard.
The studio contains the following tools and equipment:
- Video editing tools (2);
- Multidisciplinary stations for the production and post-production of digital content (8);
- Motion capture studio (1);
- Mixed, virtual and augmented reality workstations (4).
The incumbent will also be responsible for assisting the Zú programming team in the development, installation and operation of activities intended for the general public.
- Conduct training and first line technical support for technical equipment and post-production software;
- Manage the equipment park and optimize the use of the studio;
- Provide technological support for projects in the targeted areas;
- Maintain the technical link with the Lune Rouge IT group;
- Define the best creation and production processes for users;
- Develop and maintain technical relationships with the major sponsors and partners of the studio;
- Ensure the coordination of maintenance, repair and replacement of equipment when necessary;
- Carry out the monitoring and optimization of the reservation process for tools and equipment, all with a view to constantly improve the customer relationship;
- Participate in installation and demonstrations of mixed realities and digital content projects (events, exhibitions, demonstrations);
- Contribute to the definition of requirements and prerequisites for mixed reality and digital content projects;
- Participate in monitoring and technical communications with the project teams in support of the actions of the program management team.
QUALIFICATIONS ET EXPERIENCES
- Diploma in technical or college studies in a relevant field, or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in service and technical support directly available to customers;
- Knowledge of production processes and post-production softwares such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Maya and 3D Max;
- Excellent communications skills in both English and French, both oral and written.
- Good sense of organization and rigor;
- Problem solving skills;
- Be passionate and keep up-to-date at all times;
- Curiosity and skill in technology (ideally for entertainment);
- Analytical and synthesis capacity;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Present to learn from colleagues and pass on knowledge;
- Good manual dexterity and meticulousness.
START DATE AND DURATION
August 2019 - Permanent position, full time
Send your application including a curriculum vitae and a letter explaining how you are the best candidate for this position at email@example.com
Deadline: July 29th, 2019
We thank all applicants for their interest in Zú, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.